This Strawberry Chia Pudding is an outstanding breakfast and simple to make. It's delicious and fluffy, pretty enough to be eaten as a dessert too. It is full of fresh fruity flavour, mildly sweet and absolutely addictive. A fulfilling guilt-free treat made without refined sugars, safe and superfood-packed whe adding our Organic Super Berry Powder!
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They’re loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- They are Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber.
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein.
- The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Contribue to Weight Loss.
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Chia Seeds May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- They’re High in Many Important Bone Nutrients.
- Chia Seeds May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
- They May Reduce Chronic Inflammation.
- 500ml almond milk
- 450g fresh or frozen strawberries,
- 60g chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Organic Super Berry Powder
Prep: 10min › Extra time: 4 hr › Ready in: 4hr 10min
1. Puree almond milk and strawberries in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl.
2. Stir chia seeds, Organic Super Berry Powder, honey and vanilla extract into the strawberry puree.
3. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours or ideally overnight.
4. Top with more fruit or chopped nuts and enjoy