- MAXIMUM POTENCY FORMULA – Our custom formulation of cold pressed high strength Flax Seed Oil provides 500mg of Omega 3 , 123mg of Omega 6 and 140mg of Omega 9 per serving. The delicate oil within flax seeds can be damaged from heat and air, and so needs to be extracted using an advanced cold-pressing technique at low temperatures. This natural process involves no heat or chemicals and preserves the nutritional benefits of the oil for men and women.
- PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS – Flax Seed oil contains alpha linolenic acid (ALA) which is Omega-3. This has been shown to support normal cholesterol levels. Flaxseed oil helps to maintain health skin, hair and nails. It also helps to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- ORGANIC, FREE FROM, VEGAN & VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY - All Next Gen U products adhere to the highest UK manufacturing standards to maintain a high quality of product . Our products are free from free from Artificial Colours & Preservatives, free from Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Lactose & Fish . We pride ourselves on the fact that our products deliver real benefits to our customers and we spare no expense in the development of our products.
- 4 MONTHS SUPPLY AMAZING VALUE – At Next Gen U, we have our own in house manufacturing which allows us to keep the cost of our products down for our customers whilst still offering the highest quality products on the market.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We know our products are great quality but if you don't agree, we offer a manufacturer 30 day hassle free money back guarantee on all of our products . Check out our smoothie boosters range for other great superfood supplements at our storefront today and enjoy multi buy offers . Receive a FREE 10 DAY DETOX EBOOK worth £14.99 with any purchase.
Organic Flaxseed Oil - Each Bottle contains 120 Servings
"Easy to Swallow" "Organic and Vegan" "Value for Money" "Natural"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Organic Flax Seed Oil
QUESTION - Are these Soft Gels Vegan?
ANSWER – Yes, our Flax Seed Oil Soft Gels are suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets and are also certified organic
QUESTION – Can I chew the soft gels?
ANSWER – Yes, these soft gels can be chewed and the flax seed oil will still be absorbed into your body
QUESTION – How is the Flaxseed oil extracted?
ANSWER – The flax seed oil is extracted through the cold pressing process so as to maintain the nutritional qualities of the oil
Your Search for "THE ONE" perfect Flax Seed supplement for you is Finally Over! With Next Gen U, you can trust that our Customers Agree.